1.The world can change in a week.
2. We are stronger than we know
3. Heroes don’t need big offices and lofty positions.
4. Deep change can yield profound growth if we seek the wonder within the > mess.
5. A far quieter life is a far more creative one.
Fasting is fantastic for my craft, energy and grocery bills.
7. Forgiveness is a productivity accelerator.
8. You can handcraft your magnum opus or pay attention to the news but you can’t do both.
9. Good music is so important to good moods.
10. Cooking for my family is one of my greatest joys.
11. Critics and naysayers bark louder when you do better work.
12. A splendid morning routine has an outsized effect on the quality of your days and is battleproofing against adversity.
13. Spend as much time with elderly parents as you’ll miss them terribly when they’re gone.
14. Immense possibility exists in intense difficulty.
15. Solitude is the DNA of artistry.
16. In emergency, we get to see finer humanity.
17. One can be immensely productive in a pandemic.
18. Prayer is a powerful strength-builder.
19. Gratitude is the antidote to insecurity.
20. The doing of hard things is how we grow braver as producers and people.
21. Someone’s opinion is just someone’s opinion.
22. Resting is not a waste of time but an essential part of your peak performance.
23. Tough times always give way to better days. Patience is a beautiful virtue.